Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

10-24 Doing This and That

We had a good day
After a spectacular weekend of dancing we started the week out by doing a few errands. We were getting ready to go to town and Flo was pestering us about going with us, it wasn't hot and it was a cloudy day so we gave in to her, I loaded her into the car and off to town we went. First of all I had not been to the gym since last Monday so Larry took me to the gym. I worked out for a little over an hour. I did the treadmill for 35 minutes and the 30 minute circuit area. By the time I finished I was tired and sweaty. The next stop was the tax assessor to pay for the boat trailer tags. The parking lot looked busy. Larry went inside and I stayed in the car with Flo, while he was inside a gentleman asked the clerk why the Temple office was closed and what happened to the employees. She said it was being remodeled and the employees were now at the Belton location. Even though the parking lot was busy Larry was only gone about five minutes. The next stop was the tax appraisal district office to pay our property taxes. Once again it only took Larry five minutes. When we lived in Austin we would never dream of going to a government office to pay for anything, the drive would be over an hour and the lines would be terrible, we're so glad to be in a small town, everything is close, the people are friendly and there isn't a long wait. The next stop was at Belton Feed to pickup another bag of dog food for Flo. She was getting low on food and we were in the neighborhood. The last stop was at The UPS Store to get our mail. Larry knew there was a package waiting but he was surprised there was another one there. He had ordered more binding straps and didn't expect them for awhile  considering he ordered them from E-Bay and not Amazon. After getting our mail we went home. 

Working out at the gym
Doing Errands
When we got home it was time for lunch. I heated up the leftover Red Beans and Rice casserole I had made for our weekend. We relaxed the rest of the afternoon. Larry did one small project, which was replacing the straps on the binding he hadn't replaced yet. Now both bindings look the same. In the evening we met up with Belinda and went to Allemande Hall for A2 lessons. When we got home I worked on my book and played computer games until it was time to go to bed. We had a great day of doing this and that.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth