Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 28, 2016

10-27 Dancing with the Sundancers

Dancing with the Sundancers
This morning when Larry was getting dressed Flo barked so I got out of bed to see why. It was a little after 7:00 which is early for me considering I usually don't get up until 8:00 or later. I fed her breakfast, while she was eating Larry showed up. I told him that I was going back to bed but I ended up getting dressed and making breakfast and then I went back to bed. When I got up Larry asked if I wanted to go to the gym, I told him not today, instead we went to town to do our weekly grocery shopping. It was still cool so we took Flo with us. When we finished shopping we went to The UPS Store to get our mail.

Once I put all the groceries away we had lunch. We hung around the house all afternoon. Belinda called and asked if she could ride with us to Sun City to square dance with the Sundancers so I had to vacuum out the car. We met up with her at Walmart in Belton around 5:00. Last week we finished our A lessons with the Sundancers so we did not need to be there until 6:00, it takes about an hour to get to Sun City. The dance is every Thursday for an hour and a half, if they have enough people for a C tip they will dance another 30 minutes. There were enough people for two squares plus an extra couple. The dancing is run off prerecorded tapes and the computer will tell you which square you'll be dancing in. We danced every tip but one, during that tip Larry ran the recording. We had a super time. We were back at the house by 8:30 and Flo was very excited to see us. After saying hi to her I made pancakes for dinner. For the rest of the evening we watched YouTube videos. When Larry went to bed I worked on my book and played the daily solitaire challenges on the computer. We had another great day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth