Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 20, 2016

8-19 Baking Bread

Baking Bread
Yesterday, when we went grocery shopping we picked up a box of  bread mix. We don't use our bread machine much, it is really easy to use and makes great bread but it is so good that you simply devour the entire loaf in very little time and we really don't need the calories. Flo was pestering us about going somewhere, she didn't care where as long as she got out of the house so while the bread was getting made we loaded Flo into the car to take her for a ride. We needed to go to town to mail something out and to pick up a package at the UPS Store. When we got to the UPS Store Molly asked Larry if his documents finally got scanned correctly, he told her yes, he had came to pick up a package that was waiting for us. Afterwards we drove around looking at the housing developments going up and new roads going in around Belton and Temple. While driving around we decided to take Flo to Rogers Park so she could go swimming. When we arrived at Rogers Park Flo was so excited about going swimming. It has been about a week since she has gone. Larry walked around with Flo and me today. Flo swam a long time. After her swim we went back to the house. 

The bread mix we used for fresh bread
The loaf of bread before it was sliced
The bread after it was sliced
A piece of bread ready to be eaten
Honey Wheat Thin Rounds bun
My cheese burger
The program I used for my workout
When we got home Larry and I read and Flo slept. I worked out for a half hour on my Wii Fit. While I was working out the bread finished baking and cooling so we had fresh baked bread, it was delicious. While shopping at HEB we noticed some Thin Rounds in the bread aisle and decided to give them a try. For dinner I barbecued cheese burgers so we could try out the new buns. The sandwiches were good. 

I'm so tired after my swim
In the evening we watched YouTube videos and The Olympics. After the Olympics I read and played computer games until it was time to go to bed. We had a great day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth