Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Tuesday 7-28-26 Liberty Hill Dance & More

 


The moon at 10:00 pm



We had a hot sunny day. The low was 74 degrees and the high was 101 degrees according to the National Weather Channel. When Larry went to bed he noticed how bright the moon was. It was full but very small. We went outside on the back porch to look at it. It was beautiful.

Before going to Liberty Hill. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong from yesterday and today. The event was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 37 minutes and 6 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

We had a great day of dancing to John Kephart at the Ski's house in Liberty Hill. We left our house at 10:15 am. When we got to Liberty Hill we parked in a parking lot and had lunch. We arrived at the Ski's house at 11:40 am. We said our hellos to Kay and Bob and their dog Baily. We had six dancers (Brenda, Mike, Susan, Lynn, Larry and me) for the C1 tape session at 12:00 pm for an hour. We danced to Johnny Preston. We had a super time dancing C1. 

At 1:00 pm we danced A2 to John Kephart. We had enough dancers for one square and four sitting out. Lynn is nice enough to bring her computer, which has a program designating what square you dance in and with who. Larry and I danced together but other people didn't dance with their partner and others were single dancers. We had a great afternoon of dancing with friends and to John. 


Dancing with John in Liberty Hill


We were back at the house at 4:45 pm. Just in time for dinner. 

After dinner I played seven games of pinball. I played three games on the mini cabinet, which were Dr. No, JP Dead Pool and Mission Impossible. I played four games on the big cabinet, which were Bay Watch, Big Bang Bar, Dracula and Junk Yard. While playing Bay Watch I got another high score for the week challenge of 918,735,170, which put me in 30th place out of 48 participants. Even though I didn't get on the board playing the other games I had a great time playing. 



Dr. No (Mini)





JP Dead Pool (Mini)





Mission Impossible (Mini)





Bay Watch (Big)





Big Bang Bar (Big)





Dracula (Big)





Junk Yard (Big)



While I played pinball we watched YouTube videos.

After playing pinball and watching videos we watched the next Super Hero movie, which was Thor from our movies collection. After Larry went to bed I watched the sixth Mission Impossible movie, which Mission Impossible-Fallout from our movies collection. I ended up doing 4,000 steps.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth