Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Tuesday 7-21-26 Liberty Hill Dancing

 

Awesome Day


We had an awesome day of sunshine. It was hot with the high of 102 degrees at 4:00 pm and the morning temperature of 73 degrees.

We spent the day in Liberty Hill dancing A2 with  John Kephart. 

We left the house a few minutes early because we swung by the UPS Store.

We arrived in Liberty Hill at 11:15 am and parked the car in a parking lot by a convenient store to have lunch. After lunch we continued to the Ski's house.

We arrived at the Ski's house at 11:40 am. We visited with Bob and Kay for bit. Susan, Lynn, Brenda and Mike showed up a few minutes before noon to dance C1 via tape for an hour. We danced to Johnny Preston. We took turns dancing a few tips because we had three couples and the tape was for two couples. We had a great hour of dancing.

At 12:45 pm the A2 dancers started to show up for the two hour dance at 1:00 pm. We had enough dancers for exactly two squares. We used the computer to designate which square the dancers should be in. It was hot so after a couple of tips we went to dancing only one square so dancers could rest. We still used the computer. Larry and I danced with each other until the last tip, where Larry danced with Sharon. We had a great afternoon of dancing.


John Kephart



Dancers waiting for the next call




John having fun calling the dance



Larry dancing with friends



After the dance we stayed behind because Bob wanted Larry to help him check out the problem he has been having with his fifth-wheel. While Larry and Bob were working on the RV Kay and I visited. Baily, their dog kept us company. Larry and Bob narrowed it down, that the fans weren't working. Afterwards we visited a little longer. We didn't get home until 5:30 pm.

I heated up leftovers for dinner. While eating dinner we watched YouTube videos. 

After dinner I played six games of pinball and Larry watched more YouTube videos. I played three games on the mini cabinet, which were Elvira Scared Stiff, No Fear and Red & Ted's Road Show. I played three games on the big cabinet, which were Blizzard of Ozz, Dracula and Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom. I didn't get on the board but had fun trying.



Elvira Scared Stiff (Mini)



No Fear (Mini)



Red & Ted's Road Show (Mini)



Blizzard of Ozz (Big)



Dracula (Big)



Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom (Big)


I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 32 minutes and 10 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

In the evening we watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 from our movies collection. After Larry went to bed I finished watching the 12th season of The Brokenwood Mysteries on Acorn. Then I started watching the second season of Inspector Ellis, which is another detective series on Acorn.

I ended up doing 2,000 steps.


   


    

    




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth