Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 31, 2026

Thursday 7-30-26 Just Another Day of Doing This & That

 


Summertime Fun


We had another beautiful day with sunshine. The morning temperature was 76 degrees and the high was 101 degrees. 

Larry continues working with Jukecab. He is also working on our movies to shrink the size of each movie.

Late in the afternoon we got a phone call from Doughty Automotive saying the Equinox was ready to be picked up. So we went and picked it up. We are very impressed with the service. They called us everyday giving us update on where they were on the Equinox. Yesterday, they said they were 80% done. We didn't hear from them until 4:30 so we figured the work wasn't going to be done until tomorrow. For $2200 we now have a properly working air conditioner. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Spiders and 10 Tri Peaks). It took me 2 hours, 12 minutes and 38 seconds to complete, which put me in 22nd place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

I worked out for an hour and 45 minutes. 

I worked out 45 minutes on the Wii Fit using the Wii Fit Plus routine, that was chosen for me for 27 minutes, Training Plus Perfect 10 3 times for 3 minutes, three exercises from the Balance Games for 10 minutes (Ski Jump three times for 3 minutes, Ski Slalom three times for 3 minutes and Table Tilt for 4 minutes) and two exercises from Strength Training for five minutes (Single-Leg Twist 20 reps for 2 minutes and Torso Twist 6 reps for 3 minutes. The Wii Fit Plus Routine was 12 exercises, that consist of three exercises from Aerobics (Advance Step, Hula Hoop and Rhythm Boxing), one exercise from Strength Training (Rowing Squats of 15 reps), three exercises from Training Plus (Perfect 10, Rhythm Kung-Fu and Snowball Fight) and five exercise from Yoga (Deep Breathing, Half-Moon, Palm Tree, Triangle and Warrior). I had a great workout.



Aerobics (Advance Step, Hula Hoop and Rhythm Boxing)



 

Balance Games (Ski Jump, Ski Slalom and Table Tilt)





Strength Training (Rowing Squats, Single-Leg Twist and Torso Twist)





Training Plus (Perfect 10, Rhythm Kung-Fu and Snowball Fight)





Yoga (Deep Breathing, Half-Moon, Palm Tree, Triangle and Warrior)


I worked out with Just Dance for 30 minutes with Just Dance 2019 with 9 songs. The songs were Rhythm of the Night, New Rules, Work Work, New World, Water Me, Havana, One Kiss, A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody and Sweet Unforgettable Thing. I earned new avatars by dancing to songs I haven't danced to. The avatars are the people sing the song. It was a fun workout.


Just Dance 2019 10 minute songs (Rhythm of the Night, New Rules and Work Work)




Just Dance 2019 for 20 minutes songs (New World, Water Me, Havana, One Kiss, 

A Little Party Never Killed Nobody and Sweet Unforgettable Thing)



I worked out with the Synth Riders for 30 minutes with four songs two times. The songs were Choices, Neo Tokyo, Sunset Hologram and Suppress It. While I did Choices I earned 2 outstanding scores, Neo Tokyo I earned 2 outstanding scores and 1 new high score, Sunset Hologram I earned 1 outstanding score and Suppress It 1 outstanding score and 1 new high score (not the outstanding score). I had a great workout.


Choices



Neo Tokyo



Sunset Hologram



Suppress It



I played eight games of pinball. I played four games on the mini cabinet, which were Ace of Speed, Great Houdini, Theatre of Magic and Willy Wonka. While playing Great Houdini I became high score #4 and Willy Wonka I became high score #1. I played four games on the big cabinet, which were Bay Watch, Guardians of the Galaxy, Jaws and Mustang. While playing Guardians of the Galaxy I became high score #1. I had a fun time playing pinball o both the mini cabinet and the big cabinet.



Ace of Speed (Mini)



Great Houdini (Mini)



Theatre of Magic (Mini)



Willy Wonka (Mini)



Bay Watch (Big)



Guardians of the Galaxy (Big)



Jaws (Big)



Mustang (Big)



I worked on Horse of Iron jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we watched the next superhero movie from our movies collection, which was The Avengers. When Larry went to bed I watched the last Mission Impossible movie, which was Mission Impossible-The Final Reckoning, I ended up doing 4,000 steps. 



'





 

 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth