Smile and have fun
We had another hot day with the high temperature of 99 degrees and the low of 75 degrees.
It's summertime
Larry continued learning Jukecab. Now that he has it working on a computer he has figured out it will not work on his jukeboxes. He contacted Jay, the developer of Jukecab, he is going to add Larry's ideas so it will work on small jukeboxes that only have a limited amount of buttons. Currently it works great with a mouse or touch screen, neither of which an actual jukebox has. He is amazing at responding and working on updating things, he lives in the U.K., which is six hours ahead of us. He also works an 8 to 5 job.
Larry also played with his new crimper.
I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour and 37 seconds to complete, which put me in 10th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.
I worked out with the Wii Fit for 45 minutes. I did my own workout. I did one Aerobic exercise for 8 minutes (Rhythm Boxing), two Balance Games exercises for 7 minutes (Soccer Heading two times for 4 minutes and Tightrope Walk two times for 3 minutes), four Strength Training exercises for 10 minutes (Sideways Leg Lift 20 reps for 2 minutes, Single-Leg Extensions 20 reps for 3 minutes, Single-Leg Twist 20 reps for 2 minutes and Torso Twist 6 reps for 3 minutes), three Training Plus exercises for 10 minutes (Obstacle Course for 4 minutes, Perfect 10 for 2 minutes and Table Tilt Plus for 4 minutes) and five Yoga exercises for 10 minutes (Chair for 2 minutes, Half-Moon for 2 minutes, Palm Tree for 2 minutes, Tree for 2 minutes and Warrior for 2 minutes). I had a great workout.
Aerobics (Rhythm Boxing)
Balance Games (Soccer Heading and Tightrope Walk)
Strength Training (Sideways Leg Lift, Single-Leg Extension, Single-Leg Twist and Torso Twist)
Training Plus (Obstacle Course, Perfect 10 and Table Tilt Plus)
Yoga (Sideways Leg Lift, Single-Leg Extension,
Single-Leg Twist and Torso Twist)
I worked with four songs two times a piece from the Synth Rider for 30 minutes. The songs were Go!, Lazer Pink, Riot and Tonight. While working out with Tonight I earned one outstanding score, which means I didn't miss any of the balls. I had a good workout considing I hadn't use the Synth Riders for a week.
Go!
Lazer Pink
Riot
Tonight
Today starts a new weekly challenge in pinball, which is Bay Watch. I already played this game as a challenge back in February of 2025 so Larry had to reload the game. I reloaded the game in both 2D and VR. Then he played it to make sure it worked correctly. Before the new challenge started at 2:00 I played last week's challenge of Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom. I played it for 45 minutes to try to get a new high score but wasn't successful. But I had fun trying. I came in 46 out of 108. When the new challenge started I played it a few times. My first high score was 584,544,350. I'm waiting for it to be approved. When it is I'll be in 13th out of 20 participants so far.
Bay Watch first high score this week
I played six other games of pinball. I played two games on the big cabinet, which were Big Bang Bar and The Beach Boys. I played four games on the mini cabinet, which were Batman Forever, Cactus Canyon, Great Houdini and Pirates of the Caribbean. While playing Cactus Canyon I became Grand Champion and Great Houdini I became high score #2. I had a fun afternoon playing pinball.
Big Bang Bar (Big)
The Beach Boys (Big)
Batman Forever (Mini)
Cactus Canyon (Mini)
Great Houdini (Mini)
Pirate of the Caribbean (Mini)
We watched YouTube videos while I played pinball. I worked on the Horse of Iron jigsaw puzzle when I could.
In the evening we watched the next Super Hero movie from our movies collection, which was The Incredible Hulk. When Larry went to bed I watched the next Mission Impossible movie, which was Mission Impossible-Rogue Nation from our movies collection. I ended up doing 3,000 steps.












.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth