Celebrate it's Friday
We had a good day of doing this and that.
We had an over cast day with wind. The low was 78 degrees and the high was 96 degrees with the humidity of 42%. We kept busy doing this and that.
We started the day out going to town because I had an appointment with a pelvic therapist. I have a little leakage and the therapist said it not unusual for women to have this problem. Today she taught me some exercises, that can help build up my muscle in the pelvic. It's going to take time but I can fix the problem.
On the way there we stopped by Top Donuts and Larry bought breakfast for us. After my appointment we went to Harbor Freight. We hadn't been there for awhile and we wanted to see what they had. There's always a tool you like to have. But you have to think are you ever going to use it or how often or do you need it. We didn't buy anything. By the time we got home the morning was gone.
When we got home Larry put in an order for groceries via Walmart Home Delivery. We received our groceries at 4:00. After putting the groceries away I barbecued some pork for dinner.
Larry spent the day messing with jukebox stuff. Before I got up he had opened up a couple of his jukeboxes to see if a mini computer he has would fit inside, previously he has used Raspberry Pi computers which are really small, the Windows based mini computer is more than twice the size. By rearranging things it will fit. He also must be able to turn it on and off without opening the jukebox, this requires adding an external switch, he disassembled the computer and soldered a couple of wires to the motherboard that will allow him to connect a switch.
Next up was installing Windows and then Jukecab. He discovered something else that will need to be changed in order for it to work on his jukebox, he wrote Jay, he replied saying it was a great idea and he will think about how to add it in. Larry is having fun learning the new program.
After lunch I went and took a nap for a couple of hours. When I woke up I played games and worked out.
I played the Daily Challenge of Solitaire and the event. The event was Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 23 minutes and 23 seconds to complete, which put me in 7th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.
I worked out for a half hour with the Wii Fit. I did the Wii Fit Plus Routine for 26 minutes and four minutes with Perfect 10 three times to make the 30 minutes. The routine had one exercise from the Aerobics menu ( Rhythm Boxing), two exercises from the Balance Games menu (Lotus Focus and Table Tilt), three exercises from the Strength Training menu (Rowing Squats 15 reps, Single-Leg Twist 10 reps and Torso Twist 3 reps), two exercises from Training Plus menu (Island Cycling and Rhythm Kung-Fu) and four exercises from the Yoga menu ( Downward Facing Dog, Standing Knee, Sun Salutation and Triangle). I had a good workout.
Aerobics (Rhythm Boxing)
Balance Games (Lotus Focus and Table Tilt)
Strength Training (Row Squats, Single-Leg Twist and Torso Twist)
Training Plus (Island Cycling, Perfect 10 and Rhythm Kung-Fu)
Yoga (Downward Facing Dog, Standing Knee, Sun Salutation and Triangle)
I played eight pinball games, I played four from the mini cabinet, which were Dark Chaos, The Godfather, The Goonies and Willy Wonka. While playing Willy Wonka I became high score #1. I played four games on the big cabinet, which were Medieval Madness, Metallica, Queen and Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom. While playing Queen I became high score #2. I had fun playing pinball.
Dark Chaos (Mini)
The Godfather (Mini)
The Goonies (Mini)
Willie Wonka (Mini)
Medieval Madness (Big)
Metallica (Big)
Queen (Big)
Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom (Big)
We watched YouTube videos.
I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. She has been busy traveling and calling in person so we hadn't danced to her in couple of weeks. She called four tips to 9 participants. In between the tips we visited with each other. Dancers came from the United States, Canada and Australia. I had fun dancing to Ett and with friends.
After the dance we watched Captain America from our movies collection. After Larry went to bed I watched Mission Impossible III from our movies collection. I ended up doing 4,000 steps.














No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth