Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Saturday 7-25-26 Jukebox Project, Workout, Puzzle & More


 Keeping Cool


We stayed at home trying to keep cool under the air conditioner. I hope everyone is keeping cool. The morning temperature was 75 degrees and the high was 98 degrees and it felt like 109 degrees. Just think it's only halfway into the summer.




Temperature at the house at 3:00 pm



Larry spent the day playing with jukebox stuff . He continued learning the Jukecab software. He's having fun. 





Jukecab
 

 

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. While playing Mahjong I played yesterday's daily challenge. The event was Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 44 seconds to finish, which put me in 17th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

I worked out for an hour. 

I worked out on the Wii Fit for 30 minutes. I let the Wii Fit Plus choose a routine for me to do. The routine was for 26 minutes using 12 different exercises. I worked out with one Aerobics exercise (Basic Run), one Strength Training exercise (Single-Leg Twist 10 reps), five Training Plus exercises (Big Top Juggling, Bird's Eye Bull's Eye, Island Cycling, Obstacle Course and Rhythm Kung-Fu) and five Yoga exercises (Chair, Half-Moon, Standing Knee, Sun Salutation and Triangle). I earned 24 minutes out of the 26 minutes the routine had predicted. I did another Aerobic exercise (Rhythm Boxing for 4 minutes and another Training Plus exercise (Perfect 10 for 2 minutes). I had a great workout.




Aerobics (Basic Run and Rhythm Boxing)





Strength Training (Single-Leg Twist)




     
Training Plus (Big Top Juggling, Bird's Eye Bull's Eye,
 Island Cycling, Obstacle Course, Perfect 10 and Rhythm Kung-Fu)




 

Yoga (Chair, Half-Moon, Standing Knee, Sun Salutation and Triangle)



 I worked out with Gold's Gym for 30 minutes. I had Gold's Gym Prepare a Workout, which had one exercise from the Advance Lesson Menu, one exercise from the Beginner Lesson Menu and one exercise from the Exercise Menu for 24 minutes. The prepared workout was Forward And Back Step Combo for 7 minutes warmup, Ducking Combo for 14 minutes and Roadwork for 3 minutes. I worked out for another 6 minutes with one exercise from the Intermediate Lesson Menu with Weaving Combo. It was a great workout.



Advance Lesson Menu (Warm Up Forward and Back Step Combo) 



Beginner Lesson Menu (Ducking Combo) 




Exercise Menu (Roadwork)



Intermediate Lesson Menu (Warm UP Weaving Combo)



I played 11 games of pinball. I played five on the mini cabinet, which were Jaws, Michael, No Good Goffers!, Pirate's Life and Playboy. While playing Michael I became high score #2. While playing Playboy I played Mansion Mania, where I entered my initials as Playboy Champion because I got all 12 playmates. I played six games on the big cabinet, which were Beetlejuice, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom, Star Fox, The Beach Boys and World Cup Soccer. While playing The Beach Boys I became high score #3. I had fun playing pinball.



Jaws (Mini)



Michael (Mini)



No Good Goffers! (Mini)



Pirate's Life (Mini)



Playboy (Mini)




Beetlejuice (Big)



Creature From The Black Lagoon (Big)



Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom (Big)



Star Fox (Big)



The Beach Boys (Big)



World Cup Soccer (Big)



I worked on Horse of Iron jigsaw puzzle when I had time.


Horse of Iron puzzle



We watched the YouTube videos we follow.

In the evening we continued watching Super Hero movies from our collection. The first movie was Captain Marvel and the second was Captain America. Tonight we watched Iron Man. After Larry went to bed I continued watching the Mission Impossible movie series of eight movies. The fourth movie is Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. I ended up doing 5,000 steps.




Relaxing in front of the television



After watching Iron Man Larry watched some YouTube videos. He got a new crimping tool called iCrump IWS-3220M Micro Connector Pin Crimping Tool from Amazon. It didn't come with instructions so he watched some YouTube videos on how the tool works.  




  


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth