Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Monday 7-20-26 Dancing with Di, Crafting, Workout & More

 


Having fun with friends


We had a hot day. We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. The morning temperature was 75 degrees and the high was 100 degrees at 4:00 pm.


Temperature at our home


We started the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. We haven't dance to Di and Terry in two weeks because they were in Germany. It was nice to dance with them. Di didn't start the dance until 9:10 because she was busy. Robin let the dancers in and we visited with each other until Di and Terry arrived. Di called five tips to 14 participates. Larry danced four of the tips with me. It's been awhile since we danced C1 virtually so it was a little rough. We weren't the only ones struggling. We had a fun time dancing to Di and with friends.


Having fun dancing with friends


After the dance we went to town. 

The Ski's have been having trouble with their refrigerator in their RV. A couple of weeks ago when we were dancing at the Ski's house they talked about the problem. Bob said one of his friends suggested installing fans in the refrigerator it may help keep it cool. When we went to town we stopped by the storage center to get a couple fans out of the Minnie that we use to use and no longer are using them. 

Then we stopped by Walmart to pick up a few things we were getting low on. Larry got some money while there. On the way home we stopped and filled the car up with gas.


Running Errands


Larry continued working on the frontend loader. Today he did another 25 of the 88 steps. He has done 50 of 88 steps. Some of the pieces are very small, such as the lights. It's looking good.



Frontend Loader so far




The lights for the frontend loader



While Larry worked on his paper project I played games and worked out.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event from yesterday was a two day event. The event is Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 4 hours, 33 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

I worked out with the Wii Fit for 30 minutes. I worked out with the routine the Wii Fit Plus picked for me. It was 12 exercises from the Aerobics, Strength Training, Training Plus and Yoga menus. I did three Aerobic exercises (Basic Step, Rhythm Boxing and Super Hula Hoop), two Strength Training exercises (Torso Twist 3 reps and Tricep Extensions 10 reps), four Training Plus exercises (Bird's Eye Bull's Eye, Island Cycling, Perfect 10 and Snowball Fight) and three Yoga exercises (Deep Breathing, Standing Knee and Tree). The routine was for 28 minutes but I earned an extra two minutes while doing the routine. It was a great work out.




Wii Fit Plus Routine





Aerobics (Basic Step, Rhythm Boxing and Super Hula Hoop)





Strength Training (Torso Twist and Tricep Extensions)





Training Plus (Bird's Eye Bull's Eye, Island Cycling, Perfect 10 and Snowball Fight)





Yoga (Deep Breathing, Standing Knee and Tree)




I worked out with Just Dance 2015 for 40 minutes. The routine for 40 minutes was with 10 songs, which were Love Is All, Holding Out For A Hero, Diamonds, Happy, 4X4, The Fox: What Does The Fox Say?, Bad Romance, You're On My Mind, Get Low and Walk This Way. I had fun working out with Just Dance 2015.




The songs I worked out with



I worked out with the Synth Riders for 30 minutes to four songs two times. The songs were Dust To Dust, Enemy, Into The Void and Unshakeable. While working out with Enemy I earned two outstanding scores and one new high score, Into The Void I earned two new high scores and Unshakeable I earned two outstanding scores. I had a good workout.




Dust To Dust




Enemy




Into The Void




Unshakeable


I played ten pinball games. I played five games on the mini cabinet, which were 60th Anniversary, Ace of Speed, Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltaire and The Goonies. While playing the 60th Anniversary I became high score #3. I played five games on the big cabinet, which were Beetlejuice, Godzilla, Indianapolis 500, Junk Yard and Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom. While playing Godzilla I became high score #9 and Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom I got a new high score for the weekly challenge. The score was 49,160,920, which put me in 42nd out of 53 participants. I had a good afternoon of playing pinball.




60th Anniversary James Bond (Mini)




Ace of Speed (Mini)
\



Cactus Canyon (Mini)




Cirqus Voltaire (Mini)




The Goonies (Mini)




Beetlejuice (Big)




Godzilla (Big)




Indianapolis 500 (Big)


 

Junk Yard (Big)




Sponge Bob's Bikini Bottom



In the evening we watched The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 from our movies collection. After Larry went to bed I continued watching the 12th season of The Brokenwood Mysteries on Acorn. I ended up doing 7,000 steps.

 
 
 
    




  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth