Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Wednesday 10-25-23 Dance Day

 

Overcast Day

We had an overcast day with a little bit of rain.

Today there were four virtual dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 12 participants. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called two two couple tips of A1, two two couple tips of A2 and one four couple tip of A2 to 9 participants. It was nice to get back dancing to Dayle after two months. Larry danced with me and we had a super time.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and a half. Ett is in Germany so she asked Tony Collingwood from the U.K. to fill in for her. Tony called six tips of C1 to 12 participants. He did an outstanding job and I had a lot of fun. 

Fourth was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped Dave call the dance. Karin and Greg called the first C1 tip, Dave called the second C1 tip and all three called the third C1 tip to 8 participants. Dave called the first A2 tip, Karin and Greg called the second A2 tip and all three called the third A2 tip to 12 participants. In between the first two tips of A2 we played a little Trivia. Dave, Karin and Greg were happy to see me back. I had a great evening of dancing to them and with friends.

Dancing is fun

While I danced Larry loaded a new pinball game on the arcade machine, which was The Game Show. Once he installed the new game he made sure it worked correctly and tweaked it.

In between the dances I worked on my diamond painting of Twitch. I played the weekly challenge of pinball Godzilla. I didn't get a new high score but had fun. I also did the Solitaire event, which was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 43 minutes and 59 seconds, which put me in 7th place in my group.

After the last dance we finished watching the second season of World On Fire on PBS. When Larry went to bed I watched The De Vinci Code. I also watched an episode of The X-Files.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth