Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Monday 10-23-23 Back to Virtual Dancing

 

Overcast and Rainy Day

We had an overcast day with rain in the morning. Later afternoon the rain came back and stayed around. The rain wasn't hard but it was steady. I'm not complaining because we need the rain.

This morning we attended Di Green and Terry McCain's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. This was our first virtual square dance in over two months. Everyone was happy to see us back. I was a little rusty but not as rusty as I thought I would be. Larry danced with me. Di called and danced with Terry to 17 participants. We had a super time dancing and seeing our friends.

Get a partner and dance

We hung around the house all day. I finished doing my diamond painting of Groot. It took me four days to complete it. It came out brighter than Lady and the Tramp.

Groot

Lady and the Tramp

The person who purchased our boat has sent us a few text messages. He and his family love the boat and find they are using it more than their old boat. Their old boat is also a Mastercraft but much newer and larger (he now owns 3 Mastercrafts). He sent us some photos with the boat on Lake Powell in Arizona. 

Our Old Boat on Lake Powell

I played the Solitaire Event, which was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Pyramid). It took me 13 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds. I played the weekly challenge of Godzilla and didn't get a new high score but had fun.

In the evening we watched the new Wonder Woman, which was Wonder Woman 1984. I didn't like it. I felt it was poorly written. The first Wonder Woman was very well done. Afterwards we finished watching the first season of World on Fire on PBS. After Larry went to bed I watched the first National Treasure out of our movie selection. I also watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth