Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Friday 10-27-23 Jukebox Project, Diamond Painting & Having Fun

 

Having fun

We had an awesome day. I didn't have any dances today because Ett was in Germany.

Larry spent most of the day working on his jukebox project. He decided to start all over with it. He reloaded the program and went from there.

While he was working on his project I continued doing my diamond painting of Stitch. I did the daily event, which was Event: Experts Only of 10 games. It took me 2 hours, 47 minutes and 8 seconds, which put me in 7th place in my group.

Larry took me out to What-a-Burger for lunch. We used a coupon we received in the mail. With the purchase of a medium fries and drink you got a chili cheese burger. What-a-Burger decided to reintroduce the chili cheese burger for a limited time. The sandwich had two beef patties, bacon, two pieces of cheese, Fritos and chili. It was huge so we shared it. It was very good.

Chili cheese burger

After lunch we went to the UPS Store to pickup our mail. We had three packages waiting for us so The packages were hinges for Louise's computer, new power supply and video card for the pinball machine. 

The three items we received were all used and purchased off of E-Bay. When we got home Larry discovered the power supply did not work. He ended up ordering a new one via Amazon and he will work on getting a refund on the one that didn't work. Without the power supply he could not check out the video card. Louise will come out next week so Larry can install the hinges on her computer.

I played the weekly challenge of Godzilla and four other games. The games were Guardians of the Galaxy, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness and Metallica.

Guardians of the Galaxy

 

Monster Bash

 

Metallica

Medieval Madness

In the evening we watched The 2021 release of Suicide Squad. The first one is a lot better. This one was poorly written, language was bad and there was too much violence. I guess I'm getting old. Afterwards I watched Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which kept me in first place in my group. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth