Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Tuesday 10-24-23 Dancing, Diamond Painting & Playing Pinball

 

Rainy Day

The high today was 78 degrees. We had another damp day. The rain came in at mid afternoon and stayed around all night.

We attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. They took turns calling five tips to 12 participants. Larry danced with me. Di and Terry did a super job of calling and helping the dancers to get in the right place by cueing. We had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Square dancing is fun

I spent most of the afternoon assembling a new diamond painting, which was Stitch. Stitch is one of the characters from the Disney movie Lilo & Stitch. I think it's going to come out very cute. This diamond painting has 22 different colors of diamonds instead of 25.

Stitch

Diamonds for Stitch

I played the Solitaire event, which was Event: TriPeaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 6 minutes and 45 seconds, which put in 4th place in my group. The n I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

While I played the Solitaire Event Larry played pinball on both the pinball machine and arcade machine. He had a super day of playing. He did a happy dance a couple of times because he became Grand Champion.

I also played pinball on both machines. On the pinball machine I played the weekly challenge Godzilla. Then I played Batman, Attack From Mars and Cirqus Voltaire. On the arcade machine I played Killer Klowns, Fun House and Cirqus Voltaire. I had a good day playing pinball even though I didn't get a new high score on the weekly challenge.

Attack From Mars

Batman

Cirqus Voltaire 

 

Cirqus Voltaire 

 

Fun House

Killer Klowns

In the evening we started watching the second season of World on Fire on PBS. Then I watched National Treasure: Book of Secrets and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth