Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 23, 2023

Sunday 10-22-23 Maintenance on the Minnie & Playing Pinball

 

Beautiful Day

We had a super day.

We spent the morning doing maintenance on the Minnie. 

During our trip Larry drove 5850 miles so it was time to change the oil and oil filter. Larry also wanted to flush the transmission fluid. He ordered the oil, oil filter and transmission fluid from Walmart. They arrived yesterday. Yesterday Larry marked two buckets, The larger bucket with a gallon line and the smaller one with lines for quarts. We started with the transmission. Larry crawled under the Minnie and detached the return line going to the back of transmission, he attached a long clear hose to the line. He then started the Minnie and the transmission would pump out the old oil. I watched the line and when bubble started to appear I would let him know. He would then turn off the engine and refill the fluid. For example: when he turned it off if the fluid got to a gallon line he would add a gallon of new fluid. We did this for five gallons. The new fluid was noticeably cleaner. 

Next Larry changed the engine oil and filter. After these two project were done we cleaned up by pouring the old oil and fluids in the empty containers. Then we cleaned the buckets.

The next project was dump the tanks. Today he decided to flush the tanks he hadn't done this in a long time. He filled the tanks with water and then he emptied them. Then he moved the Minnie from the side of the house to the front of the garage. 

While he was working on it he also cleaned the battery posts and changed the air filter.

Doing maintenance of the Minnie

New transmission fluid

 

Old fluid going in the bucket

While we were doing the maintenance on the Minnie two beautiful bucks came by.

Our visitors

In the afternoon I played the new weekly challenge Godzilla and got 140,311,010 as my high score. Then I played four other games: Red & Ted's Road Show, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Godzilla and Indiana Jones.

Weekly Challenge High Score

Godzilla

 

Indiana Jones

 

Red & Ted's Road Show

 

Tales of the Arabian Nights

After playing pinball I did the Solitaire event, which was Event: Easy Street of 15 games. It took me 37 minutes and 15 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. I continued doing my diamonds painting of Groot.

Groot so far

In the evening we continued watching the first season of World on Fire on PBS. Then I watched Top Gun: Maverick and an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 12,000 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group for the week with a total of 36,362 steps.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth