Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 30, 2023

Sunday 10-29-23 Cold Front, Project and New Diamond Painting

 

Cold Front

When Larry got up at 6:00 am the temperature outside was 73 degrees. As the day went on the temperature dropped, by 10:00 pm it was 44 degrees. It also sprinkled on and off in the afternoon. 

I woke up about 8:00 am and we went to town. Yesterday, I made an online shopping list for Walmart but they didn't have a few things we wanted. We decided to get these items at HEB. We bought a couple of bags of candy for Halloween, tostada shells we like and the other items we couldn't get online at Walmart. On the way home we swung by Top Donuts to buy a couple of donuts for breakfast.

Grocery shopping

When we got home Larry went through the shopping list online. Then put in the order for delivery. Our groceries were delivered at 5:45 pm.

In the afternoon I played the Solitaire event, which was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 54 minutes and 15 seconds to complete, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Today was the beginning of my weekly pinball challenge. The new game was Haunted House. Larry downloaded it and installed it. It's a new version so it took Larry some time. He had to debug the game. Then he played it to make sure it worked correctly. After he played I played the game. My high score was 146,760. 

Beginning high score

Afterwards I played three more pinball games. They were Iron Man, Indiana Jones and Junkyard. 

Iron Man

 

Indiana Jones

Junk Yard

Before playing games I finished my diamond painting of Stitch. Then I started another diamond painting project, which was Disney.

Stitch

 

Disney

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Tracks. It was an Australian adventure movie about a young woman who traveled 1600 miles across the Australian desert on camels. It was based on a real story of Robyn Davidson. It was very good. Then I watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group for the week with 105,130 steps.

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth