Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 27, 2023

Thursday 10-26-23 Dancing, New Project for Larry & More

 

Just having fun

It rained in the morning very hard. The rain went away but the clouds stayed. The high today was in the 70s.

Larry started a new project. He wanted something to do so he decided to work on making a jukebox. The software he is going to use runs on a Raspberry Pi computer. He ordered one the other day and it arrived yesterday. He downloaded the program for the jukebox. He already had a monitor he wanted to use. Today he installed the Raspberry Pi software and the jukebox programs. Everything worked perfect until he wanted to use a touch screen. The monitor is a touch screen that has worked in the past but Larry could not get the touch part to work. He worked on it for hours trying it on both the Raspberry Pi and a Windows computer, he believes something went wrong with the monitor so he ordered another one on Amazon. It should be here tomorrow. 

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips and one four couple tip to 12 participants. We had an outstanding time dancing to Dayle because he puts us in positions that are challenging. When the dancers breakdown he workshops the position. We had fun dancing with our friends.

Get a partner and dance

I played some pinball. I did the weekly challenge and had fun even though I didn't get a new high score. Then I played four other games, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Theatre of Magic, Who Dunnit (color) and Cactus Canyon.

Tales of the Arabian Nights

Cactus Canyon

 

Theatre of Magic

 

Who Dunnit

I also assembled more of my diamond painting of Stitch. I did the Daily Event, which was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 23 minutes and 1 second to complete, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. 

In the evening we watched Suicide Squad. Afterwards we watched an hour of Thursday Night Football on Amazon. When Larry went to bed I watched Angel & Demons from our movie collection. Then I watched an episode of The X-Files.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth