Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Saturday 10-28-23 Project, Playing Pinball & Crafting

 

Another fun day

We had another fun day. It rained a little bit and the rain is suppose to come back tomorrow. The high was in the mid 70's. 

Larry continued working on his jukebox project. He got the program working and it works super.

While he did his project I worked on my diamond painting of Stitch. I played a few games of pinball. I played the weekly challenge and four other games. The games were Aerosmith, Cactus Canyon, Mustang and Rock 'n' Roll Diner. When I played Mustang I got the #1 high score. 

Aerosmith

 

Cactus Canyon

 

Mustang

Rock 'n' Roll Diner

I did the daily event, which was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games, It took me 52 minutes and 28 seconds, which put me in 25th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called The Burial. It was based on a real story about a lawyer Willie E. Gary and his client Jeremiah Joseph O'Keefe's lawsuit against the Loewen funeral company. It was very good and starred Jamie Foxx as Willie and Tommy Lee Jones as Jeremiah. Then I watched the second Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which kept me in first place in my group of the challenge of 30K steps.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth