Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Wednesday 7-18 Wonderful Wednesday


Hot, really hot, got up to 105.
105 degrees at 5:00 pm
We started the day off by going to the lake. There was a bit of wind and the water was a little rough. At times the wind was stronger. We ended up wake surfing and air chairing. Today I was able to get up on the surf board, it only took two attempts. It also took me two attempts to get up on the Air Chair, the first time I wimped out. I sunk the chair but I could have recovered. Once up I did well. We had a great time at the lake.

Larry needed a few nuts and bolts for the brackets he's making for the motorcycle so we were off to The Home Depot. We were lucky, we found everything we needed. We also picked up some bug killer.

I worked on some Sudoku puzzles and Larry primed and painted his brackets and parts. 

Larry and I have been trying new food dishes using recipes from the All Recipes site. We found one called Grilled Greek Chicken. Yesterday I started marinading the chicken. I used most of the ingredients except for lemon juice. I didn't use lemon juice because we had bought chicken quarters that were already seasoned with lemon pepper. The chicken came out delicious.
In the evening we started watching an Amazon series called The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. It's a comedy about a 1958 housewife in New York that discovers she has a knack for stand-up comedy. So far it's ok. We had a very relaxing night.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth