Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Tuesday 7-10 Not Feeling Well

Allergies

This morning I woke up not feeling well. I had a headache and my stomach was bothering me, probably allergies. It would have been a great day on the lake because there was no wind. Maybe we'll go tomorrow.

Larry resumed working on the motorcycle seat. On the way home last night we stopped at Walmart and bought contact cement, it works excellent on gluing foam. To get the shape he wants he has to add foam and sand it down. The foam is getting close to the shape he wants and it's looking good. He worked on the seat most of the day. He had to stop around 3:30 because it got too hot outside. The temperature was 96 and while he could work in the shade it was alright but the shade had gone away. While Larry worked on his project I worked on my puzzle.

In the evening we finished up watching The Last Post. There was only one season but it ended up being pretty good and the ending was good. We had a very relaxing day.


Hanging around the house and relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth