Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 30, 2018

Sunday 7-29 We're home

We're home

After an outstanding weekend of dancing we're home. 

There were two dances we really wanted to attend this weekend, there was the Advanced dance that we went to in Abilene and in Waco at Allemande Hall, Scott and Brad had a high energy DBD dance that we have been attending for years. We made it to Waco in time for the closing dance. We had a warm welcome from all the dancers. Brad made an announcement about us getting up at 4:30 in order to make it there at 9:00. This dance is so much fun, it is fast and challenging. Scott and Brad are really good together and everyone has so much fun. I can't believe I messed up twice on all ladies don't enter the center for a tea cup chain considering I have done this multiple times and Brad had just walked us through it before calling it. It was all good. 

The dance started at 9:00 and was over at 11:00 so we were home a little after noon. I unpacked the suitcase and made lunch. After lunch I laid down and took a couple hours nap. While I was napping Larry caught up on reading his newspapers. When I woke up I worked on my puzzle until it was time to make dinner. I made spaghetti.

In the evening we rented the 1976 movie A Star Is Born starring Barbara Streisand and Kris Kristofferson. It was still good after all these years. We had a relaxing evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth