Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Monday 7-16 Rough Day on the Lake

Keep on smiling




We officially got to 104 today. Boy is it hot!!!! We beat the heat by going to Belton Lake to have fun. There was a breeze so the water wasn't smooth but we still had fun. We launched the boat and Larry got the surf board out and did a super set. I was up next, it took me a couple of times to get up but it didn't last long and down I went. I tried another four times to get up but was unsuccessful. Maybe I didn't have my feet in the right spot, what a lame excuse. I gave up and gave the board to Larry and he handed me the wakeboard. Well, I tried five different times and could not get up. Maybe next time it will be better. Then we assembled the Air Chair. Larry did an outstanding set. Oh no it's now my turn. Got up the first time and flew down the lake, what a good set. After my set we put the boat back on the trailer and wiped it down. Even though I couldn't get on the wakeboard or back on the surf board it was all good. Keep smiling and have fun.


Wake surfing on Belton Lake

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. We had five squares for the plus and mainstream. We also did one A tip that had one square. The dance was a lot of fun.

Square dancing with friends
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth