Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Tuesday 7-3 An Outstanding Day

An outstanding day

Another hot day, it got to 103. 

We started the day out going to the lake. We launched the boat and then went towards the dam. The wind was up a little so at times the ride was a bit rough. We drove to Temple Lake Park and then crossed the lake to the waterfall. From there we went to Belton Lakeview Park where we saw people fishing and camping right on the water. We saw a lot of beautiful homes that look over the lake. When we got by the dam we saw a school of fish swimming. We drove around about an hour and then went for a swim. Afterwards we drove a little more and then called it a day. We had fun driving around the lake burning off fuel. On the way home we stopped and filled the boat up with gas. 



Larry having fun driving the boat around the lake

The waterfall

People camping on the lake

In the afternoon I worked on my puzzle and annual book. Larry finished reading one book and started another. I took a nap. 

After dinner we watched three episodes of The Tunnel. While watching TV I baked Irish Cream Sugar Cookies from a recipe I found on All Recipes. In reading the reviews many of the people modified the recipe so I used some of the suggestions. They came out good. Before going to bed I worked out with Gold's Gym for a half hour. We had a very nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth