Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 6, 2017

Thursday 1-5 A Beautiful Day

Gorgeous Day
The day started out a little cool but the sun came out and warmed it up.

Most RV parks advertise wireless internet but we have found very few actually have wireless that works at your site, not the case here at J5, the wireless has been working well for us. I am able to update my blog and Larry can read the news and check out the weather. When we travel we always add time to our Verizon hot spot so that we are sure we will have internet access, looks like we might not need it. I did use it to get our banking information to update my monthly records.

Tonight when I went down to the club house to take a shower I noticed quite a few folks in the rec room, I stuck my head in the door and discovered they were playing bingo. When Larry's mom was visiting us at home last month we went to bingo and I had a great time, might have to give it a try.

We danced twice today, both were A2 dances. In the morning we did a workshop with Joe Saltel at Tropic Star. There were 15 couples, which made three squares and three couples sitting out. Joe went through moves that give people some problems. We sat out one tip but I didn't take pictures because I forgot my camera. Last week there were 12 couples which made exactly three squares. It's nice to see every day more people are showing up in the valley. We had a super morning dancing to Joe.

The afternoon dance was an A2 dance with Bronc Wise at El Valle Del Sol. We had 10 squares and one extra couple. We danced every tip so once again I didn't take any pictures. Bronc made the dance very challenging, he is very talented and can put you in positions that feel weird but they work out  We had a blast dancing with Bronc.

Walking around the RV Park
We spent the evening hanging around the house with Flo. Larry read and I worked on some Sudoku. Even after dancing two dances I was short 3000 steps of my 10800 goal so after dinner I walked around the RV Park three times which added  a mile and 3400 steps. By the end of the night I was about 1000 steps over my goal. We had another spectacular day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth