Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 23, 2017

Sunday 1-22 Chores



There is no dancing on Sundays so we started the day off by visiting the Mercadome Market Place. Mercadome is one of the biggest fleet markets in the valley. Last year when we came to the valley we visited Mercadome so we knew what to expect. We arrived a little after 9:00 so some of the vendors weren't open and we didn't have to park far from the entrance. Last week when we went to Don Wes there wasn't an entrance fee but today it cost 50 cents per person. There were already a lot of people walking around. We walked through a few of the same booths as last year, Larry looked at belts but he didn't buy one, maybe next time. As we were walking through we saw a lot of produce, they were inexpensive and looked really good but we didn't buy any. They had red peppers, orange peppers and yellow peppers for 4 for $1.00, I buy these frequently at the grocery store and they are over a dollar a piece. We walked through vendors in the far back of the area that we didn't see last year. We walked around for about an hour and then called it a day.

Mercadome Market Place
Doing laundry
Baking cookies
Once we got back to Flo we decided to hang out with her for the rest of the day.While hanging around the house I did a few chores. I did four loads of clothes at the laundry room at J5. I made pulled pork sandwiches for lunch and chicken tacos for dinner and I baked some chocolate chip cookies. I took Flo for walks. People don't like to do these chores but they need to be one. I put off these chores but once I start them I really don't mind them at all. We had a super day.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth