Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Saturday 10-26 Just Relaxing

Just Relaxing

We didn't have much on our agenda today. 

Larry is still playing with the carburetor on the motorcycle. He has two and one is working better than the other. He took one of them apart again and went through it again and it still did not run correctly so he put the old carburetor back on, it is working really well so maybe he will just stay with it.

The motorcycle battery he purchased back in June sudden quit working the other day. He had bought it through Amazon but it came from a vendor, he sent the vendor an email and the very next day a replacement showed up, they also provided him with a shipping label to send the old back. Really great service. Today when he was working on the carburetor he installed the new battery. It is kind of a pain since you have to remove the seat and it is bolted on. The new battery works great.

While Larry was working on the motorcycle I read and did my Solitaire World Tour, which was 30 Solitaire games. I also worked out for an hour, a half hour with Gold's Gym and a half hour of Just Dance.


Work out programs I used today
 
Afterwards Larry asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. I thought he meant on the motorcycle, I changed clothes and started to braid my hair. He was wondering why it was taking me so long. He found me and said we were going to take the truck for a ride. He had washed the motorcycle carrier and wanted to take it to storage. On the way home we stopped by the UPS Store to pick up a package that was waiting for us. The package was new toll tags for the Minnie and truck. 

While we were on our trip TXTag sent us a letter saying we needed to call them about our TXTags. When Larry called they said they had made a change and we needed to get new toll tags for the Minnie and the truck, the car was OK. Not sure why he had to call, they could have just sent them. The new tags came in the same package but each vehicle was assigned a number so you had to be sure that the right tag was on the right vehicle. When we got home Larry replaced the old toll tags with the new ones.

In the evening we watched two episodes of Ken Burns Country Music, which were fifth episode "The Sons and Daughters of America" country music from 1964 to 1968 and sixth episode "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" country music from 1968 to 1972. Then I finished the second season of Hamish Macbeth.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth