Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Thursday 3-23 What a windy day!!!!

Hold on Pooh Bear
The weatherman was right about the wind today. It blew heavy all day. I was cleaning the Minnie inside to get it ready to go and the door was open so a lot of stuff off the oak trees came blowing in. I had swept it out three times when I finally gave up. The door has a small metal rod that slides in a slot to keep it open. The wind was so hard at times you can hear the door rattling.

When ever we go on a long trip I do a little more detail cleaning. I swept the Minnie out and wiped down the floor. Then I started loading the Minnie. While I was doing this Larry built a cable for his battery backup for his CPAP machine. Once he built the cable he installed the battery backup in the Minnie. He put a piece of foam on the shelf where the battery backup was being mounted. The battery backup can also be used as a jump start for your car. He wanted to make sure it was easy to get to so he installed Velcro stripes to hold it in place. He installed the Velcro with screws. The project came out super, now the battery backup is easy to get to and it is neatly in it's place. 

The CPAP battery backup
Foam installed on a shelf in the Minnie
Screwing a stripe of Velcro to the wall in the Minnie
The battery backup  safely secured on the wall in the Minnie 



After lunch I vacuumed the house and mopped the floors,

Larry and Patrica showed up at the house at 5:00 to drive with us to the Sundancers Thursday A dance. There were enough people for two squares and three extra people. We had a super evening dancing with friends. When we got home Larry did a little reading and I finished up doing my steps then I worked on my puzzle and played my daily challenges in Solitaire.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth