Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

3-7 Puzzle, Headache, Cleaning and so Much More

Housework
It was overcast most of the day and we woke up to a little drizzle so we hung around the house all day. Larry worked on my annual book and I worked on my jig saw puzzle. This puzzle has been taking me a really long time, I am not sure if this is because it is so difficult or because I seem to be busy doing other stuff or maybe because I have been doing a lot of reading. After lunch I had a headache so I took a nap. When I woke up I had lost interest in doing the puzzle so instead I did some house cleaning, I vacuumed and mopped all of the floors and then I rested by playing computer games until it was time to make dinner. While I was playing games Larry streamed some square dancing on YouTube. Dinner was easy, I heated up the rest of our smoked brisket and made sandwiches. After dinner we got dressed to go square dancing with The Sundancers. The Sundancers have a dance every Monday if they can get a room in Sun City. There were seven squares, Brad called five mainstream tips and three plus tips. The mainstream dancers left a little early and there weren't enough A dancers so Brad decided to do an extra plus tip and to make it a challenging DBD tip, he also walked us through one C1 move and we danced it in the tip. We were thrilled with this. We had another super time dancing with the Sundancers.

Round Dancing in between Square Dancing tips
Square Dancing to Brad Caldwell calling
Brad calling

More Square Dancing to Brad
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth