Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

3-23 A Windy Wednesday

Freshly Baked Bread
Today was very windy and we didn't have any errands to do so we hung around the house. Larry figured if we were going to be hanging around the house a loaf of bread would be nice. So I took a loaf out of the freezer and put it in a bread pan so it could thaw and rise. It took about six hours and then I baked it for 20-25 minutes. Once it was baked and cooled off I sliced it. It came out excellent. While we were hanging around the house I worked on my jig saw puzzle, I've been working on this one for awhile. It's a little more complex so I really haven't been able to get into putting this puzzle together. I would prefer to read or do other stuff. I also took a nap for a couple of hours. Larry started and finished reading Iron Lake. Flo slept. For dinner I had a HEB Fiesta Jalapeno Salmon Pattie and Larry had a hamburger.

My Fiesta Jalapeno Salmon Pattie and Larry's Hamburger Pattie
Jan and Skip enjoying dancing with friends at the Shirts 'n' Skirts dance
Linda and Art dancing with friends
Lucy Pate cuing the round dances
Suzy and Bill round dancing to Lucy's cuing

Jim Hayes calling the square dancing tips
Vicki and Steve getting ready to round dance
Kathy and Dan round dancing to Lucy
In the evening we met up with Jan, Skip and Belinda and drove to Georgetown to dance with the Shirts 'n' Skirts Club. It was a regular dance and there were seven squares. Jim Hayes called the dance. In between the square dancing tips there was round dancing cued by Lucy Pate. There were a lot of round dancers. Lucy cued so we saw a lot of friends we don't usually see unless Lucy is cuing. We had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth