Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

10-12 All Work and No Play

Cleaning the Minnie
Larry and I worked on cleaning the Minnie both inside and outside to get it ready to go to storage. We got home yesterday and the Minnie was filthy. During our trip we drove in more than one rain storm and the grime from the road was awful, along with that you always kill a bunch of bugs. The temperature was going to be in the high 90s so Larry got an early start on washing the Minnie. He worked hard on cleaning the Minnie all morning. While he was washing the Minnie I did laundry and helped him by drying the Minnie. Flo didn't want to left alone in the house so she joined us outside. It took us all morning. 

Flo sleeping while we cleaned the Minnie

Larry cleaning the wheels and hubcaps

Larry rinsing off the Minnie
After lunch we loaded Flo into the car and went to town to pick up our mail at The UPS Store. We were going to go to the Post Office but it was closed for Columbus Day. When we returned home I cleaned the inside of the Minnie and put stuff back into it that I cleaned. Larry turned on the air conditioner in the Minnie so it would be cooler while I worked in it. I still sweated even with the air conditioner on. While I was cleaning the Minnie Larry went through the mail and organized our travel information so it will be ready for the next trip.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth