Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

6-19 Gospel Dance in Killeen

Cactus Puzzle Finished
I finished the 1000 pieces cactus jig saw puzzle this afternoon and then I started the 1000 pieces color pencil. It took me a little over a week to assemble the puzzle, it was challenging, the colors intertwine with each other through-out the puzzle. I had a lot of fun doing my fifth jig saw puzzle and now I'm excited to assemble my sixth puzzle.

One down One to go
In the evening Larry and I went to Killeen for the Kickers' Gospel Dance. There were enough people to have four squares for mainstream and three squares for plus, in between each square dancing tip there was either line dancing or round dancing. I participated in the line dancing. We had a super time dancing with our friends.

Line Dancing with Christina cuing

Round Dancing

Larry square dancing

Forming lines facing out (Carole, Louis, Jan and Skip)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth