Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 31, 2022

Sunday 10-30 Dancing & Playing Games

 

Smile and have fun

Today was just another day of hanging around the house. I played my computer games, the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the Solitaire Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 24 minutes and 14 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I moved on to Angry Birds. 

Larry continued tweaking his pinball machine box design. Now he ready to buy plywood so he can make it. When he finished I played a few games of pinball.

The monitor used for keeping score

 

One of the pinball games

I attended Ett McAtee's Sunday C Series dance at 1:00. This week Ett called three tips of C1 and three tips of C2. I did the C1 session, that had 15 participants. I didn't do too well. Ett calls more complex than the other callers and doesn't cue much. But I'll continue dancing with her to keep up my skills.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched the second movie of Downtown Abbey on Amazon. It was called Downton Abbey: A New Era. Then I watched the third movie of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Then I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week for the total of 191,622 steps. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth