Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 21, 2022

Thursday 10-20 Dancing with Dayle & Electronic Project

 

Just hanging out

We had another wonderful day with sunshine and the high of 88 degrees.

We didn't do too much but hung around the house. 

Larry continued working on a new electronic project.

I did housework. I figured I should considering I hadn't done any in over two months. I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted the house, vacuumed the house and wiped down the kitchen floor.

Time to clean the house

We attended one virtual square dance, Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. He called four tips of two couple calls and one of four couple full square calls. He had 12 people participating in dancing. Dayle was happy to see us after not seeing us in two months. We were a little rusty but overall we did very well. We had fun dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Just having fun with friends

I did some Sudoku games and played Angry Birds. I walked on my annual book.

In the evening we finished watching the 2nd season of Miss Scarlet & The Duke. Then I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Then I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth