Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Saturday 10-29 Darren Gallina's Dance & Games

 

Overcast day

We had an overcast day.

The rain was gone so we went to town to do a couple of errands. We went to Walmart to pick up a few items we couldn't get at HEB. Afterwards Larry walked over to the UPS Store to pick up our mail. He came back empty handed, I asked him why. He said we only got junk mail so he threw it in the trash.

Doing errands

By the time we got home it was time for Darren Gallina's Mainstream/Plus dance at 1:00. Darren called one mainstream tip with 7 participants and two plus tips with 8 participants. Darren called a singing call after each pattern song. In between each tip we played Trivia about Halloween. I had a fun time.

Darren and Thom the hosts of the dance

The participants

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 33 minutes and 48 seconds to complete, which put me in 21st place in my group. I played some Angry Birds games.

While I danced and played games Larry continued on his pinball project.

Before relaxing in front of the television I played some pinball games. Larry was very excited because he could watch while I played and see things in the games he couldn't see while playing. I had fun playing pinball.

In the evening we rented Downton Abby: The Motion Picture. It was very good. Then I watched the second The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Then I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth