Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Friday 10-21 Dancing with Ett McAtee and More

 


Doing the happy dance

We had a fantastic Friday of having fun.

We started the day off by taking the Minnie back to the storage center. Larry drove the Minnie and I followed in the truck. The truck tags are due and it needed an inspection. 

After putting the Minnie in storage we stopped by Valvoline Instant Oil Change. Then we went to HEB to do our weekly grocery shopping. Last stop was the UPS Store to pick up our mail and a package, unfortunately there was a long line so we left.


Grocery shopping

During the day I played Angry Birds. I did some of the Microsoft Daily Solitaire games. Larry continued playing with his electronic project.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called 5 tips of A2 with 10 participants and 1 C1 tip with 9 participants. During the A2 tips she worked on Spin Chain Thru and the C1 tip she worked on Cross Chain Thru. I had a great time dancing to Ett and with friends.

After the dance we started watching Lords of the Rings: The Ring of Power on Amazon. It has a lot of characters and is hard to follow. You have to concentrate on watching it. Then I watched The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Then I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth