Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Wednesday 10-19 Dancing and Having Fun

 

Cool Autumn Day

We had another beautiful cool autumn day of sunshine. The high today was in the 70s and the low was in the high 40s. 

Larry started the day out by making biscuits for breakfast. I did some Sudoku games.

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. They took turns calling five tips with 11 participants. The last tip Di called to the song That's Life, she and Terry put on a hat. Some of the dancers, including me went and put on a hat to dance to the song. It was fun and everyone had a great time. 

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. This week she worked on Linear Action in the 3/4 Line and 3/4 Tag Position and Stretch Concepts. Ett called four tips with 24 participants. She did a good job of walking us through the moves we were having problems with. I had a fun time.

I love square dancing

This morning it was in the 30's and too cold for Larry to work on the Minnie so after lunch he finished it up by putting the hoses on and adding anti-freeze in the radiator. Once he finished putting the Minnie back together he started it up and it ran perfect.

Then he started on his next project, which is an electronic project.

After I finished dancing I played Angry Birds and worked on my annual book. Then we watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we continued watching the 2nd season of Miss Scarlet & the Duke. Afterwards I watched The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 

Relaxing in front of the television

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth