Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 17, 2022

Sunday 10-16 Just Having Fun

 

Just having fun

This morning I woke up to freshly made pancakes. We spent the day relaxing and playing catch up.

I did some Sudoku games and worked on my annual book. Larry continued doing projects.

During the afternoon we continued catching up with YouTube videos.

After dinner we finished watching the 2nd season of Van Der Valk. Then we started watching the 1st season of Miss Scarlet & The Duke on PBS. When Larry went to bed I watched Hellboy II: The Golden Army. Afterwards I finished watching the 6th season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group for the week with 180,559 steps.


  

Relaxing in front of the television

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth