Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Monday 10-17 My Continued Cough & Minnie Repair

 

Minnie Project

Awhile back I wrote that I have a cough. I have had it for over six weeks so this morning Larry took me to the Baylor Scott & White Convenient Care Clinic in Belton. The clinic opened at 8:00 and I had hoped to be there when they opened but I didn't get our of bed until 8:00. I had breakfast and we went to town.

When we arrived there was a line about six people deep. They were going to charge me a co-payment but I told them I had a supplement plan. They entered the information in their system and it took off the payment. The waiting room was busy and everyone is still required to wear a mask.

They took me back about an hour later. She was worried I'd had a cough so long so I got chest x-rays done. They came back normal and no problems. She checked my heart it sounded prefect. She called in a couple of prescriptions to help my cough and recommended I take Mucinex for 5 days.

On the way home we stopped by Walmart to pick up my prescriptions. Then we went to Taco Bell for lunch.

On our trip when Larry was working on the belt squeal problem on the Minnie he discovered that one of the bolts holding the alternator was seized and could not be loosened. Today he started working on that problem along with replacing the fan clutch. The alternator could not be removed from the bracket it was bolted to, the smog pump also bolted to the same bracket and it too had a bolt frozen in place. It took him quite some time but he was finally able to remove all three as one assembly. He has now gotten the frozen bolt out of the alternator but he has not yet been able to get the frozen bolt out of the smog pump. He has it soaking in penetration oil and hopefully tomorrow he will be able to get it out. This has turned into a large project. 

While he worked on the Minnie I worked on my annual book.

In the evening we continued watching the 1st season of Miss Scarlet & The Duke on PBS. When Larry went to bed I watched Hildalgo. Afterwards I started watching the 7th season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which is a great start of the week. This put me in 1st place in my group.   

Watching television


   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth