Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Tuesday 10/18 Back to Dancing & Working on the Minnie

 

We had a beautiful cool day with the high of 70 degrees and a little breeze.

After breakfast Larry continued working on the Minnie. I worked on my annual book.

Larry stopped working on the Minnie to attend Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00. This is the first square dance we have attended in two months. We were a little rusty but we did well. Everyone was happy to see us back and said they missed us. They asked if we had a good time. Larry said we had an excellent time considering a year ago he had broken his elbow on our fall trip. Di was very surprised it was a year ago. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 11 participants. We had an outstanding time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Get a partner and dance

After the dance we had lunch. Then Larry went back on working on the Minnie. I went back to working on my annual book.

I helped Larry when he needed me. He had discovered to bolts that were frozen in, yesterday he was able to remove one of them and today he got the other one out. In order for him to fix these bolts and work on the belt squeal he had to remove the alternator, bracket, smog pump, belts, radiator shroud, pulleys and bolts. He cleaned everything up and replaced the fan clutch. I helped him put the belts back on. He worked on the Minnie all afternoon. Not quite done yet.

We watched some YouTube videos.

In the evening we finished watching the 1st season of Miss Scarlet & the Duke and started the 2nd season. Afterwards I watched The Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

Just having fun


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth