Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 24, 2022

Sunday 10/23 Dancing and Games

 

Hold on tight

We had a windy day.

I got caught up with my Daily Challenges of Mahjong. I did the Daily Challenge of Solitaire and the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 30 minutes and 26 second to complete, which put me in 11th place in my group. I also played some Angry Birds games.

I attended two virtual squares dances. First was Ett McAtee's C Series at 1:00 for an hour and a half. This week Ett called 6 tips of C1 with 18 participants. She worked on Cross Chain Thru and other moves we were having problems with. I struggled a bit because I was rusty but I had fun.

Second was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30 for and hour and a half. Loren called 3 tips of A2 with 13 participants. He called 4 tips of C1 with 11 participants. He worked on Triangles Formation. I had a great time dancing to Loren and friends.

We watched YouTube videos and an episode of Lords of the Rings: The Ring of Power on Amazon. I started watching the 8th season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 191,274 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth