Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Friday 10-28 Grocery Shopping & Dancing

 

 

I hope everyone had a great Friday. 

We had a rainy deary day with heavy rain in the morning. We need the rain so I won't complain. 

Playing in the rain

We started the day by going to town. We stopped at HEB to do a little grocery shopping.

Grocery shopping at HEB

Larry has spent most of the week working on designing his pinball machine. Using cardboard he built a model, he made some changes and built a second model, after a few more changes he made a third model that he is happy with. Now he is learning a new design software so he can make a proper scaled drawing, currently he has been working with some rough hand drawn plans he made. His hand drawn sketches would probably suffice but he wants something more precise.

While Larry worked on his project I played my games. I did a few Sudoku games and some Angry Birds. I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 45 minutes and 52 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group.

Years ago I got in a habit of making a frozen pizza for our Friday night dinner. We have not done this is a long time so today I bought a new pizza from HEB, Rising Crust Uncured Pepperoni Pizza. It was very good.

HEB Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called 4 tips of A2 with 12 participants and 1 tip of C1with 12 participants. During the A2 tips she worked on Hourglass calls. The C1 tip was a workshop on the moves Loren taught last Sunday, which was Triangles: Outpoint, Inpoint, inside, outside. I had fun dancing with friends.

Having fun with friends

After the dance we watched a couple of episodes of Doc Martin. Then I started watching the three movies of the Hobbits. I watched the first one , which was Unexpected Journey. Then I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


 

Relaxing in front of the television




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth