Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Wednesday 2-10 Cold Front Is Here


It started out in the 40s, by dinnertime it was in the mid 30s with a north wind. The temperature is suppose to continue to drop. By morning it's suppose to be below freezing and stay there for a few days.

We spent the day staying warm. In between square dancing Larry worked on a paper project on his Cameo. I played the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spider). It took me 2 hours, 26 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. I did a few Sudoku games and Jewel games.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first one was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 at 11:00 for and hour and fifteen minutes. We had 39 participants. Dayle called five tips. The fourth tip he workshopped Box Transfer because a few dancers requested it. The last tip was full square, where we danced with three phantoms couples. We had another fun time dancing to Dayle calling.

The second one was Doren McBroom's Weekly C1 at 6:30 for an hour and a half. We had 17 participants. Doren called five tips. We had a great evening of dancing to Doren.

After the last dance we watched a documentary on Amazon called Losing The West. It was about a 70 year old Native American cowboy Howard Linscott, who is a rancher and small businessman and how times are changing. It was good. Then I started watching the first season of Law & Order: UK. I ended up doing 26,500 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth