Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Friday 2-5 It's Friday

 


We had a beautiful sunny day with a high of 56 degrees. We hung around the house doing this and that.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Joe Uebelacker C1 at 10:00 for an hour and a half. We had a very small group of 7 participants. This was the first time Joe called a virtual C1 dance so it was a learning process. He called four tips. In between the tips the dancers gave feedback on how the tip went. Joe was very grateful to the feedback. He worked on Anything the Windmill, which was super because we needed it. We had a great time dancing to Joe and friends.

The second was Di Green Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. We had 48 participants. She workshopped Magic Columns Circulate and Magic Transfer. We haven't done this concept in 9 months so it was great. Doing the Magic Concepts to me is always hard even when its a full square of people. We had a great afternoon dancing with Di.

 


 

In between the dances I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Free Cell). It took me 10 minutes and 10 seconds to complete, which put me in 5th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games and Jewel games. I finished reading West with Giraffes by Lynda Rutledge. It was a great novel and Lynda can write very well.

Larry started working on a new paper project. It is complicated and there were a lot of pieces to cut. Tomorrow he will start assembling it.

We watched YouTube videos. In the evening we watched two documentaries on Amazon. The first one was Break Free: Two People Two Years One Dream, which was about a couple from Germany who travels from Hamburg to South Africa in six months. It ended up taking two years. It wasn't that good because there was too many ups and downs and the ending was poor. The second one was Homeless In Japan, which was about people living in the park to capsule hotels and cyber cafes and their lives. It was interesting but not great. Afterwards I started watching the fourth and final season of 19-2. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group.

 

Relaxing in front of the television


 


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth