Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Saturday 2-6 New Clock

 

Just having fun

It was a beautiful with the temperature at 65 degrees with a wind out of the north which kept it a little nippy. 

 


Hold on tight Pooh Bear

When we got home from our camping trip Larry ordered a new mattress for the Minnie, it was suppose to be in today but it didn't make it. The post office now says it will be delivered Monday. This was a little disappointing because on Sunday we wanted to go on another three day camping trip. That's ok, we can go another day.

 

I'm disappointed

Larry started the day out by going to town to get some paint for his paper crafting project. On the way home he stopped by the Little Bohemian Bakery and bought an Apple Cinnamon Roll. The roll is so big that one is enough for the both of us. We hadn't been there for over a year. Due to the Coronavirus you can only use the drive-thru.

 

 

Our breakfast

Larry spent the day making a cute Valentines, as time flies paper clock using his Cameo and crafting with Leo from Dream Tree. Yesterday he cut out the pieces and watched Leo's video. Today he assembled the pieces using glue and watching Leo on the video. Leo goes step by step on how to do the project and you can pause it whenever you need to. The project came out very cute. 

 

Valentines, As Time Flies Clock

Another View


Back of clock

 

 

I spent the day playing games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 56 minutes and 53 seconds. I got stuck on the last game for over an hour. I also played some Sudoku games and Jewel games.

We watched YouTube videos. I cleaned the house and did laundry.


Doing chores  

In evening we watched The Terminal, it stars Tom Hanks. We hadn't seen it in years and it is very good. Then we watched an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. I finished watching the fourth and final season of 19-2. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth