Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Friday 2-26 Wonderful Friday

 

View of Lake Belton from the house

We had a wonderful day even though it was overcast. It got to 59 degrees and we had no rain. 

Last night I took a loaf of bread out of the freezer to thaw. It was suppose to take eight hours at room temperature. But when Larry woke up it wasn't starting to rise so he put it in the microwave with the light on. By noon it was ready to bake. It only takes 20-25 minutes. We had fresh bread to munch on for the rest of the day.

 

 

Freshly baked bread

Larry started the day out by continuing working on a paper crafting project. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 Games. It took me 12 minutes and 30 seconds to complete, which put me in 22nd place in my group. I did a few Sudoku games.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first one was Joe Uebelacker's Weekly C1 at 10:00 for an hour. We had 9 participants. Joe is still learning virtual calling so there were some problems. He called some complex moves and confused me and at times it was very frustrating. Di Green and Terry attended the dance and helped out a bit by dancing with their backs to us. She helped Joe by giving him suggestions on how she calls.

The second one was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. We had 52 participants. Di went through Tally Ho, Linear Action and reviewed other moves. We had a great afternoon dancing to Di and our virtual square dancing friends.

We watched YouTube videos. In the evening we watched two documentaries on Amazon. The first one was The Greasy Hands Preachers. It was about motorcycle enthusiasts around the world and how they find a happy life. It was a good movie. The second one was Rainman Twins, which was about amazing identical twin girls who are autistic savant. It was a very good movie. Then I finished watching the first season of Tin Star. I ended up doing 26,500 steps, which put me in third place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth