Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 8, 2021

Sunday 2-7 Super Sunday

 

It was another beautiful cold windy day. It got in the low 60s with a strong wind out of the south.

We spent the day hanging around the house. Larry worked on a paper crafting project using his Cameo. I played games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 8 minutes and 59 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. Then I played Mahjong games and Jewel games. I did a few Sudoku games.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Doren McBroom's Bi-Weekly DBD dance at 1:30 for an hour and a half. We had 32 participants. Doren invited Dick Otis to attend the dance and help call. They called 6 tips, the sixth tip they called together. We had a super time.

The second one was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30 for an hour and 15 minutes. This week Loren invited Joe Uebelacker to come and help call the dance. We had 29 participants for the A2 and 26 participants for the C1. Three tips were called for the A2 session and two tips were called for the C1 session. In between the two session Joe called one tip of Intro to C1, where we went through Ramble and Scoot and Ramble. We had a great evening of dancing.

 


 

We watched some YouTube videos. I watched a detective series on Acorn called Chasing Shadows. It was a four part series about a missing persons unit, who investigates serial killers who target the impressionable people. It was very good until it left you hanging at the end. I ended up doing 26,600 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group for the week with 190,541 steps for the week.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth