Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Wednesday 5-8 Just Another Day

Having fun in the rain


A front came in early in the morning and stayed around the whole day. It rained on and off and at times very hard. 

Larry spent most of the day working with an old internet router. He installed some new code on it and is hoping he will be able to measure how much data each of our devices are using. He currently has the router working with the new code but he has not been able to get the measurement piece installed. All of this code is non-commercial, user supported and sometimes it simply will not work on your particular device. 

While Larry was doing this I worked on my jigsaw puzzle. I worked out for an hour using my Wii Fit and Gold's Gym. When I turned on both programs I found out it was a week since I used them. I will probably be sore tomorrow which won't be a surprise because I'm always sore after using Gold's Gym.


Working out

In the evening we watched another Amazon movie called Don't Worry He Won't Get Too Far On Foot. It was a biography, comedy, drama movie about John Callahan. It was about a recovering alcoholic after getting into a accident that left him paralyzed. It was a good movie. Afterwards I finished watching the fifth season of Wire In The Blood. I have one more season to watch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth