Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Monday 5-6-19 Wonderful Monday



We spent the day hanging around the house. I did laundry and worked on my jigsaw puzzle. Larry worked on proof reading my annual book.

In the evening we went to Sun City to attend the Sundancers Monday dance with Brad. The club decided to try a new format on the first Monday of the month. The Plus class is from 5:00 to 6:00, then Mainstream dancing 6:00 to 7:30, Plus and Advance dancing 7:30 to 9:30. The class had three squares of students and they had enough men there so they didn't need me to fill in as a man. I danced the first tip of the class and then we went to dinner.
New Bloch Dance Shoes

Before returning to the dance hall I changed my shoes from tennis shoes to my new dance shoes. I got lots of great comments on the shoes. When I first tried them on I thought they were a little too small but they worked really well. I think maybe because I wore hose instead of socks. The shoes are split sole dance dance shoes so when I dance the arch flexes. It took me a little bit to get use to but I like the shoes. During the Plus session, there were three squares. We had four couples and an extra person for the A tip.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth