Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Friday 5-3 It' Raining

Keeping Dry


It was raining when Larry got up but it stopped by the time I got up. We had breakfast and then went to town to do our weekly grocery shopping. 


Grocery shopping


Larry played with our security cameras and the sensor kit for one of them. He is trying to get one of the sensors to activate when the mailbox is opened. Since most of our mail goes to the UPS Store we don't get much in our mailbox so we seldom check it. It would be nice to know if something is delivered. Just something else for Larry to play with. While he was doing this I did some Sudoku and started a jig saw puzzle. It's the first one I have started this year. It's a 2000 piece Bits and Pieces called Staying At Grandma's. I have put the frame together already.




When it was time for dinner I barbecued some HEB Skewers Pork Sirloin Bacon Wraps. They came out good.


Our dinner
  

In evening we watched Avengers: Infinity War again. While we were watching it the rain came back and it was still raining when we went to bed. I watched a couple episodes of Fire in the Blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth