Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Tuesday 5-28 Why am I so Excited

I'm so excited

I'm so excited, after planting wild flowers in our backyard seven and a half weeks ago Larry walked outside yesterday and saw a small bud on one of the plants. I went outside and checked it out myself. Today it was a bit bigger. It's very exciting I hope the deer don't eat them like last year.


Our first bud of the year

This afternoon I finished assembling Bobby's Room jigsaw puzzle. It took me a week to assemble the 2,000 piece puzzle.


Bobby's Room puzzle all assembled

While I was working on my puzzle Larry wrote a couple of reviews for the Seeds Program. One was on the Genie Garage Door Opener and Moen shower head. The shower head has seven different settings. The first setting was a full spray that was very soft. The sixth setting was a very nice massaging. It is a great shower head but most people will only leave it on the setting they like.
   

Genie Garage Door Opener
Moen Hydro Energetix Shower head


In the evening we streamed three episodes of Mrs. Wilson from PBS. It was a good series about a widow that learns her dead husbands secret life during World War II. We had a super day.


Relaxing in front of the television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth